Explore this page to find out how you can GET HELP or GIVE HELP during this unusual time. Click these links you need help or would like to volunteer.
Ways to Give Monetarily:
- Calvary website - Choose “COVID19 Compassion Response”
- Give directly to Calvary and write “COVID19” on your check or envelope (mail to Calvary Community Church, PO Box 1200, Williams Bay, WI 53191)
Ways to Volunteer Inside Calvary:
- Shop for needed items / deliver
- Prepare meals / deliver
- Phone elderly, shut-ins, etc.
Ways to Volunteer Outside of Calvary:
- United Way – Volunteers needed in babysitting/childcare for healthcare workers, deliver groceries, etc. If you are interested, please email Tammy Dunn at email@example.com
- Open Arms Clinic – Items needed: Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer, engaging and immune-strong volunteers who are willing to help with reception and interpreting.
- Local Food Pantries -- may need people to help package food. Normally, the volunteers are seniors, who at this time are most at risk and are not able to help. Click here to view a list of area food pantries that you may contact.