Explore this page to find out how you can GET HELP or GIVE HELP during this unusual time. Click these links you need help or would like to volunteer.
Ways to Volunteer Inside Calvary:
- Shop for needed items / deliver
- Prepare meals / deliver
- Phone elderly, shut-ins, etc.
Ways to Volunteer Outside of Calvary:
- United Way – Volunteers needed in babysitting/childcare for healthcare workers, deliver groceries, etc. If you are interested, please email Tammy Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Arms Clinic – Items needed: Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer, engaging and immune-strong volunteers who are willing to help with reception and interpreting.
- Local Food Pantries -- may need people to help package food. Normally, the volunteers are seniors, who at this time are most at risk and are not able to help. Click here to view a list of area food pantries that you may contact.
Grab n' Go Lunch at Lake Geneva YMCA
The Geneva Lakes Family YMCA is thrilled to provide this Grab N' Go lunch program free to the community through the end of June. Ideally, they would like to provide this community service through mid-August, but in order to do so, they would need financial donations to keep it going. When they started in March, they were distributing 135 meals a week; now they are up to 550 meals a week! This is a great need in our community and they would love your support. If you would like to donate, call 262.248.6211, drop off donation at the YMCA, or click here.