Join one of these classes aimed at helping you in specific seasons of life.
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare, a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Join one of the groups at Calvary:
Wednesday mornings, 10-12:00, Thursday evenings, 6-8:00
Both classes wrap up the week before Thanksgiving.
At Forever Fit we agree that physical fitness is significant, but we believe that our spiritual health is of utmost importance for this life and for eternity. Each session the leadership creates a 60-minute full body workout (including cardio, kickboxing, squats, arms, legs, glutes and abs) to upbeat Christian music to fuel both the physical and spiritual health. We have adaptable workouts designed for you to take it to the level that challenges you the most.
Our Forver Fit theme verse is 1 Timothy 4:8, NIV: "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."
Forever Fit classes are free for ladies junior high age and above.
Fall 2020 Session Schedule
September 14 - November 20
M/W/F, 9:00 a.m.
M/TH, 6:00 p.m,
(In the gym)
- We will be meeting in person with a virtual Zoom option (details about Zoom will be emailed and posted in our Forever Fit Facebook group)
- A Zoom virtual workout will be offered during both morning and evening Forever Fit classes for as long as there is demand. If there are no attendees on the Zoom call by 10 minutes after class begins (or the first 2-3 songs), the Zoom meeting will be ended. This policy will be re-evaluated mid-October and again after the fall session is complete.
- Due to music licensing limitations and instructor preference, the Zoom meetings MAY NOT AT ANY TIME, USING ANY METHOD, BE RECORDED. Failure to comply with this policy may result in elimination of the virtual option.
- No childcare will be offered for morning classes in the fall session. This will be re-evaluated before the next session begins.
- Masks must be worn while entering or exiting the building, setting up, walking around, using the restroom, etc. This policy will remain in place as long as the governor’s mask mandate is in effect, and/or as long as Calvary requires masks in the building. Persons with medical conditions prohibiting them from wearing a mask will be excepted from this policy.
- Masks may be removed only during the actual workout.
- Forever Fit attendees must bring all their own equipment including weights, mat, water bottle and towel. No access will be granted to the storage room, and no equipment will be shared.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet should be maintained between all attendees before, during, and after the workout.
- Cones will be laid out before class in order to assist attendees with proper spacing (these will be more than 6 feet apart). Attendees must stay in the general diameter of their own cone during the workout. Because of this, attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class to ensure they have a spot for that day’s class.
On your first day you will need to complete the following:
- Calvary Health Form (valid for 3 sessions, fall, winter, and spring)
- COVID Policy Form
Virtual attendance via Zoom
You will need to acknowledge the following:
- COVID Policy Form
If you have any furhter questions or would like to be added to the Forever Fit email database, please contact Emma Price at email@example.com.
You may also join our private Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/foreverfitcalvary/.